Thanks to everyone that joined the Age Grade Return to Rugby meeting last night and also to those that sent their apologies. Fantastic to see 83 people in the meeting.
- Any queries on coaching, medical and officiating courses to Chris Davy
- Coaches to be aware of Development Officer proposals - contact your CB Rep or Chris Davy
- Any queries on your Age Groups to: Colts - Rob Parkinson, Girls - Matty Leach, U6-U16 - Dave Reed.
- Any general queries on the R2R proposal to Glenn Forster and Lee Weatherley
- Any queries on a Covid safe return to Lee Weatherley
- Club Chairs to confirm acceptance or rejection of proposal to Lee Weatherley as quickly as possible. Will also need numbet of players by Age Grade and number of teams.
- U6 to U11: acceptance or rejection of proposal from Sam Walton that coaches work together to agree fixtures
- U12 to U16 Boys: the proposal is for conferences and NOT leagues. RFU regulations do not allow leagues at some of these Age Grades and NRU has always supported this. A scoring system is required that is not based on points for a win - suggestions needed based on player development and core values to Lee Weatherley please.
- U13 to U18 Girls: Matty Leach will be in touch to arrange festivals
- Colts: Rob Parkinson will confirm structure
Please click on the link below to view the Age Grade R2R Presentation: