Clubs that plan to organise a tour or host an incoming tour, must ensure that procedures laid down in the RFU  "Touring with Children. A Safeguarding Guide"  are followed and the relevent County Tour Permission Forms are completed.

Cross Border Tours (Youth and Adult) - Incoming and Outgoing. 

If the Tour or Match is with a cross border side (this includes matches with Scottish, Irish and Welsh sides), all necessary paperwork must be completed otherwise insurance could be compromised.   Incoming and /or outgoing overseas forms can found in the Cross Border Document at the foot of this page.

Forms must be completed and sent in to the County Office - originals only (scanned and e-mailed documents will not be accepeted unless via prior agreement with the CB Hon Secretary).  

Once completed forms are received, the Hon Secretary will sign off and the completed document will be returned to you for your files. 

England Tours - Youth Only (outgoing)

This form is for outgoing tours within England.  Forms should be completed and sent to the County Office for signing off. Once completed forms are received, the Hon Secretary or County Safeguarding Manager will sign off and the completed document will be returned to you with copies also sent to the Club Safeguarding Officer, Club Secretary and Chair of Youth.  (If an overnight stay is involved, this is classed as a tour.) 


Clubs must ensure adequate insurance is in place and advice on this matter can be found if you follow this link.

If you need any advice on completion of the various tour forms, please contact the County Office.

You must inform your Club Secretary, Club Safeguarding Officer and Chair of Youth at least two months in advance of a tour. Failure to comply with these regulations may invalidate your club insurance.